The Kilcoyne Clan

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today.......

Well today was not a bad day, but a busy and exhausting day.  I cleaned my house from head to toe along with the man who cleans my home.  I don't have the time go get mani pedi's anymore, and even dyed my hair with a box color. So, the one thing I wanted for our tax return...  Was Freddy to come to help me out today.  Ahhhh, it was wonderful  He does a great job.

The kids both had school and enjoyed their days at school as well.  YAY!!!  I did make it to my first Spinning class.  It was fun, but I need a bike seat cover.  We also went out to Gayle's house to feed her cats today.  They are so sweet.  Rich's plane was delayed and he won't be home until after midnight.  I am EXHAUSTED.  I have to say I did get all the laundry done too which is an extra plas.  The good news is Rich will be home for the next 2 weeks before traveling.  YAY!!!

I have made it to my 10 lb loss mark.  I have a lot more to go, so I am just focused on keeping things going the way they are right now. 

Well, I am thoroughly EXHAUSTED, I can barely even spell.  I will continue tomorrow. 

Until next time TTYL.

No comments: