The Kilcoyne Clan

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogging STUFF

Well.... It has been a LONGTIME since I last blogged. I am more into Facebook, and don't know if anyone is even reading this. We are all so busy all the time, that when we all sit down to have down time and relax. Reading long Blog's are just not always the priority. So, that being said. I am writing to write. This way I have my Blogs to look back on later in life for myself, and if you would like to join my crazy journey. You also can enjoy the journey with me.

Jimmy is going to be 5 on Feb 16th, 2010. First off the time passes so fast. I also really miss some of those precious baby and toddler moments. I do have to say, however, I also enjoy all of the new stages as well. They all have their good and challenging moments. Jimmy is always coming up with something hilarious and innocent to say. He is also a child that loves to learn, red, and just enjoys being a kid. He is learning how important friends and family are right now. He is also learning that things are just things. People and our animals mean the most. We can both LOVE and have feelings. More or less, you can not only see but sense our emotions.

Jimmy's biggest accomplishment in the past 2 weeks have been to know our full names, address, phone number, and how to count to 100. I am super happy for him that he has been able to achieve the goals and expectations of his teacher, Rich, and himself. It makes him feel good, and helps with his self esteem which is so important. He starts swim lessons in March along with Tball. He is super excited. He also takes Enrichment, Art and Drama for his afterschool activities.

Maggie is now 2.5 and loving life. However today. Life is challenging because she is getting in her last molar and is miserable. She has a swollen cheek and the back of her mouth looks like it is in pain. Poor girl. We hope for a better day tomorrow, with a new tooth. Maggie has also decided to pick out her own clothes. She is very stubborn and strong willed. If she wants it a certain way.. BACK OFF!!!! It will be her way, and she is very particular about it. She even matches the clothes she picks out. Pretty impressive. I have enough challenges matching lol. Maggie is also very into dressing up, her Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse, reading, and spending time with family and friends. She is so excited to see my family on Saturday and take a family vacation. We pray for a big snowstorm for our trip up North! Maggie also LOVES to wear tutu's and anything to do with Princesses. It is adorable. I honestly never picture myself with a girl because I was such a Tomboy, however, I DO NOT know what I would do without a girl now. I get the best of both worlds having a girl and a boy.

Rich has been working very long hours. He is exhausted and burning the candlestick at both ends so to speak. However, somehow he keeps up..... BTW, I just realized how much I used the word HOWEVER in this Blog. LOL!!! I have insomnia tonight and it is super annoying. I am finally getting a little sleeping, but it's ONLY 115 am. UGH!

Ok, off to try and get some shut eye. I have a Dr appt that has me a little bit scared, but I hope and pray for the best. I will report if it is anything worth reporting. Have a great night everyone. See ya!

No comments: