The Kilcoyne Clan

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Testing Testing 123.....

Is there anybody out there????  I am just curious to see if anyone reads my blogs.  If not, it's a great life joural.  That means YAY for you, you get to read my life story.  LOL.  Aren't you lucky.....

Today it is 65 degrees and sunny, what more can you ask for in Feb?  Rich is working from home and the kids are napping.  Ahhhhh.....

Today one of my good friends and her kiddos came over to play and have lunch.  It was nice.  The kids all play great together and our families both get along.

Rich made some delish homemade sweet potato fries for us.  We ate as if we had not been fed in days lol.  mmmmmmm. Later we plan on going to the park down the street to get some energy out etc.  Jimmy and Maggie need to run, run, run.  Maggie keeps asking me to take her to dance and soccer.  I am going to look into signing her up.  Jimmy is looking forward to Tball.  The kids are both starting swim lessons next week.

I just talked to my dad and he is exhausted, they are working him hard at rehab he says.  This is a good thing.  I am glad they are working him hard, so he can feel good for summer.  My mom and brother are well. 

Ok, off to look at BP healthcare options with Rich.  Oh the joy....  LOL.  I am sick of all the hospital bills etc, however, we have great healtcare, so I can't complain too much. 

No comments: