The Kilcoyne Clan

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random day and thoughts...

Well... Today.....

My friend Cathy called me first thing in the moring to see if the kids and I could meet her for breakfast at Egg Harbor in Geneva. Well, there was no pulling my chain, we were stoked!!! The kids enjoyed sharing Jimmy's bday pancake, and their lunches. Cathy also got the kids each alittle something. What more could the kids ask for!!! Cathy is one of my oldest and best friends. I used to nanny for her kids in the summers during the college years. She's the best and I learn a lot from her.

Jimmy and I worked on his 100th day celebration shirt. He counted 100 buttons, and glued those 100 buttons onto a tshirt. Super cute. He also did some homework for school.

Later today we met the Laskosz's at Creative Learning Art Studio for Kids in Roselle. The kids were in HEAVEN.

Later Rich and I went to 7 pm Ash Wed mass at St. Peter Damian Catholic Church. It was a great sermon and the priest made some great points. Interesting readings too.

Then it was packing and putting the kids to bed, book and shower after that!!!

I am now going to fisish my packing andd watch the olympics....Its the best.

No comments: