The Kilcoyne Clan

Monday, February 7, 2011

Random things and Many changes.....

Well let's see....We have...

1. Had the Blizzard of 2011 enough said... lol

2. Moved from TX to IL

3. Bought a home in Batavia

4. Are adopting a new dog named Big Fuz or Doc Fuz..... He was pre named...

5. Buddy is loving Uncle Michael time, but we know how much Bud and Fuz are going to love one another

6. Christmas has come and gone and it was too fast but we had a blast.

7. 2010 was gone and 2011 has begun.

8. I have joined Weight Watchers and struggle with dieting during the winter, but pray it gets better and I become more focused.

9. Both Maggie and Jimmy are in Gymnastics and love.

10. Jimmy and Maggie are also in soccer which is great for them as well. They are super happy kiddos right now

11. Jimmy and Maggie along with me have made some great new friends since moving. Batavia is a super friendly town.

12. Our new neighbor I knew in high school and am so lucky to live next door to. She has 3 kids and 2 of them are the ages of Jimmy and Maggie. I also have my OB nurse living a few doors down. What are the chances of that? I can't wait to continue to meet new neighbors.

13. The old home owners are very nice and honest people who have been in touch with Rich and I which is a blessing.

14. I am learning more about myself as a whole and embracing every new thing that I learn every day.

15. I have also joined Lifetime Fitness along with the family. The kids love going and Rich is taking Maggie to a special Daddy Daughter Dance there. Maggie is thrilled. She will be treated like a princess all night.

16. Jimmy has been sick and needs his tonsils out sometime in the next week. Poor guy, he is just miserable with it.

17. Becky is having a bump in the road right now, which makes me said, but just makes me want to pray more and ask for more prayers. Here's for a shout out for Becky for healing, for Eric to be her rock, and for Kylynn to keep Becky laughing every day.

18. My dad has been having his ups and downs which is hard for him, so I just continue to pray.

19. My mom had a serious dissection in her corroded artery for the past few years and somehow, a gift from God, it is GONE. GREAT NEWS!!!

20. Rich has been busy with work, but doing well. We are both very anxious to get into our new house. We just need the painting to be finished throughout the house and all of the carpet to be taken out and new carpet to be put back in. Super exciting stuff. It is a great move in the right direction.

21. The most important.... God is on our side, and has helped us through a lot in the past two years with health, and many more things. Thank you for all you do for us.

22. Now...the finale…. I am going to bed LOL. I am exhausted and miss you all tons and love you all lots.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Michelle - just read your blog - stay focused and everything will come together - just like you said God is on your side - and you have friends and family right there beside you too. Hope all is well.

Kim